Links – general Cannabis, Healthy Sleep, Alzheimer’s DUIs – Standards
PTSD – Veterans Pain Management The Endocannabinoid System
The following educational links are provided for the breadth of their relevance as background information about cannabis and the medical science behind marijuana.
- The International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines, (IACM – primary research newsletter and Website). http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/bulletin/iacm.php
- Cannabis Pharmacy: The Practical Guide to Medical Marijuana — Revised and Updated (November 2017) by Michael Backes (available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Pharmacy-Practical-Medical-Marijuana/dp/031646418X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538769080&sr=8-1&keywords=cannabis+pharmacy&dpID=51mUk6bwhxL&preST=_SX258_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
- Granny Storm Crow’s List for 2010-2018, is her compilation of links to news articles and peer-reviewed studies showing both safety and efficacy for cannabis use. As Granny says, quoting her grandfather: “If the Truth Won’t Do, then Something is Wrong!” https://grannystormcrowslist.wordpress.com/
… and for Granny’s PDF links (2010-2016): https://1drv.ms/b/s!AkiTiWAuHrKLbx7-n63PHKx_T9I
[Granny has] “put the List on the cloud! Click the link to download the new 2016 Granny Storm Crow’s List! “Just opening the link will show you the List, but you will need to download it to access the very useful Navigation Index. Click the “Bookmark” icon if it doesn’t automatically show up. No more scrolling “forever” to get to that study you want! It may take a minute or so to download- it’s over 3,300 pages!
“The first section of the List is over 475 pages of links to news articles, so you won’t need a PhD to use the List. Reading a news article about something first, really makes understanding the actual medical study much easier!
“The second section is devoted to the more recent medical studies and articles from 2010 to the beginning of August 2016. For people seriously looking into cannabis and the cannabinoids, this will likely be the most useful section for a lot of you.
“Further down are the older studies that go into detail about some of the basic questions (how long to hold a hit, storage of cannabis, effects on hormone levels, etc). The older studies also tend to be easier to understand, so they are a good place to begin your education.” — Granny Storm Crow
… and for Granny’s PDF links (2013, 2014): http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuanaclub.org/general-news-a-info/57-granny-storm-crows-list-for-july-2013 and http://grannystormcrowslist2014.webs.com/
- Beyond THC, an MMJ institution (dba/O’Shaughnessey On-line): this was one of the first publications representing cannabis science in the service of clinical medicine. Originally, this publication was named after Dr. O’Shaughnessey, the first MD to prescribe MMJ in the 19th century. http://www.beyondthc.com/
CLINICAL TRIALS BEST PRACTICES
- Food and Drug Administration
“Adherence to the principles of good clinical practices (GCPs), including adequate human subject protection (HSP) is universally recognized as a critical requirement to the conduct of research involving human subjects.“ http://www.fda.gov/ScienceResearch/SpecialTopics/RunningClinicalTrials/
Please send YOUR suggestions for additions to the LINKS pages — especially those reflecting issues that are connected to marijuana legislation.
- Scientific, peer reviewed studies.
- Media coverage of issues in cannabis science
- Educational links to information about cannabis science.
Please share your own LINKS and comment about the relevance of your link in a REPLY below.
Robert Bornn and Laura Worth, MSW (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) robert@CMAP420.org or laura@CMAP420.org
Founding Sponsor: LifeSenseTechnologies, LLC – (206) 463-9283
Copyright © 2014-2018 by Robert Bornn and Laura Worth.
All rights reserved.
Photos by Robert Bornn unless otherwise noted.
Web site by Laura Worth Web Design.
LifeSense Technologies, Technology for Life, ENSEMBLE Precision Cannabis,
ENSEMBLE Precision, ENSEMBLE, Precision Cannabis,
ENSEMBLE Lullaby, ENSEMBLE Relief, and ENSEMBLE Kiss
are trademarks of LifeSense Technologies, LLC.
CMAP, CannabisMap, and Cannabis Multi-Analysis Process
are trademarks of Robert Bornn and Laura Worth.
The CMAP™ Guide was designed for sharing widely to promote better
cannabis science. If you share this copyrighted material, please be sure
to include this language and the copyright notice itself.
NOTICE: Under U.S. federal law and the laws of many states, use or possession of cannabis and preparations from cannabis are illegal unless under an approved exemption by the Food and Drug Administration.
Information on these pages is educational. Nothing on these pages is intended to support, encourage, or promote the illegal cultivation, possession, use, trade, or commerce of cannabis or the breaking of any law.
In the state of Washington, all use of the CMAP Guide, if with cannabis, must be in strict compliance with Washington state law RCW 69.51A or I-502.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The CMAP Guide is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. The Food and Drug Administration has not reviewed any of the statements herein.
Please consult your health professional before starting any new health care program or for any advice regarding diagnosis, cure, and treatment of any disease or disorder.